Get the best out of your people with a training based on the brain & mind approach
- Are you looking for a program that gets the best out of your team?
- Are you looking for a program that makes your people work from their strengths
- Are you looking for a personal leadership program for your employees?
- Are you looking for a people-centered leadership program
- Are you looking for a leadership program that realizes observable and visible change?
- Are you looking for a culture change program that actually works?
Then a program based on the brain & mind approach is very suitable.
Leadership with the integration of brain & mind knowledge
Valk Leadership applies neuroscience knowledge in the programmes for personal leadership and professional leadership. We call this neuroleadership. When you know how your brain and everyone else’s brain works and you actually apply that knowledge, you achieve much more. Neuroleadership is not a clever trick or a new management belief. It is simply using our knowledge of how the brain works, the source of all our behavior. When you work with that, you become a better leader—both for yourself and for others. Employees will feel actually and appropriately seen and heard motivating them to make better use of their strengths. This will only result in better performance.
Topics for a leadership program
Topics that are great for leadership development that gets the best out of people are
- Mental vitality. Through this program, participants are trained to develop more mentally vital behavior and therefore show less absenteeism. Internal resilience is increased. Dealing with stress is easier. The focus here is mental vitality.
- Personal leadership. Personal leadership programs contribute to that employees can develop behavior that enables them to manage themselves. This program makes them more stable, more productive, better able to cooperate, and less distracted by the day’s issues.
- People-centered Leadership. In the leadership program human leadership, managers are trained in human-centered leadership. As a result, more employees are vital, empowered, less led by the issues of the day, and show personal leadership.
- Cultural and organizational change. In the customized culture and organizational change programs, we provide leadership skills that support managers in developing the behaviors that fit the new culture.
Why does a program with brain & mind approach make a difference?
Leadership programs based on neuroleadership have the following advantages!
- Scientific: It has a proven scientific basis. For many current managers, this is a prerequisite for confidence in an approach. This means that our programs have a holistic approach which is not abstract but natural;
- Practical: Leadership can easily get bogged down in lots of talks and little action. That is not possible with this approach. From the start, there will be practice;
- Safety: In our decades of experience based on neuroleadership, we have rarely experienced people not going along. Participants always indicated that they found neuroleadership such a safe way while working on themselves;
- Learning to lead yourself first: people start with leading themselves by managing their brain. This approach quickly creates the experience that they have influence over their behavior;
- Community spirit: Neuroleadership that works from similarities instead of differences. Everyone has a brain, and in everyone’s case, this brain works in the same basic way;
- Sustainable behavior change: Leadership development based on our approach (integrating scientific knowledge of how the brain works) guarantees sustainable behavioral change.